inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite 90s video/computer games?

Written By: Ryan112390 on 06/04/09 at 11:59 am

I am and always was a huge gamer--And in the 90s, I had quite a few of games for the Genesis, PS1, Super Nintendo etc. along with computer games...These were my favorite, what were yours?

Sega Genesis:

Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast)
Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja
World of Illusion Starring Mikey Mouse and Donald Duck
Hanting Starring Polterguy
X Men and Spiderman
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Crystal's Pony Tale
The Lion King

Super Nintendo:
Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2
Batman Forever
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Super Mario World

There's more I'll post later....

Subject: Re: Favorite 90s video/computer games?

Written By: whistledog on 06/04/09 at 7:02 pm

'Actraiser' for the SNES.  That game was super awesome!  The sequel wasn't so much because they took out the role playing portion

The 'Streets of Rage' Trilogy for the Sega Genesis.  A rival of Double Dragon, and in many ways was better, but I still love DD more.

'Neutopia II' for the Turbo Grafx-16.  Far superior than the first one (which came out in 1989) and the music was wicked!  My all-time favourite RPG

Written By: joeman on 06/04/09 at 7:20 pm

Nintendo:  I go for Mike Tyson's punch out, Kontra, Super Mario Bros, Final Fantasy, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Duck Hunt, and Team Race.

Super Nintendo:  All the Final Fantasy Series, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat series, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart

Sega Genesis, All Sonic games, Eternal Dragon, Phantasy Star, NBA Jams

Playstation:  Gran Turismo, Resident Evil series, WWF Attitude, Twisted Metal series, NFL Blitz series

Written By: whistledog on 06/04/09 at 7:31 pm

Nintendo:  I go for Mike Tyson's punch out, Contra, Super Mario Bros, Final Fantasy, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Duck Hunt, and Team Race.

LOL With the exception of 'Battletoads', all of those were in the 80s

Check for new replies or respond here...