inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries"

Written By: woops on 06/27/09 at 3:53 pm

Does anybody remember "Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries"?

Honestly, I never watched it when it was Kids WB since I was watching more cable. I actually saw a few minutes of it some years ago on Cartoon Network, but changed. (it featured a buffed-up version of Pepe LePew). And also read a few mixed reviews, though it was probably a mediocre show since it doesn't have much of a cult following like other cartoons from the 1990's.

I know it's available on DVD, though more likely would rent it since I'm not that into the cartoon duo besides selected shorts and several with the the characters not joined together (Bob Clampett era Tweety or the Sylvester cartoons with Porky).

Subject: Re: "Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries"

Written By: snozberries on 06/27/09 at 4:17 pm

Does anybody remember "Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries"?

Honestly, I never watched it when it was Kids WB since I was watching more cable. I actually saw a few minutes of it some years ago on Cartoon Network, but changed. (it featured a buffed-up version of Pepe LePew). And also read a few mixed reviews, though it was probably a mediocre show since it doesn't have much of a cult following like other cartoons from the 1990's.

I know it's available on DVD, though more likely would rent it since I'm not that into the cartoon duo besides selected shorts and several with the the characters not joined together (Bob Clampett era Tweety or the Sylvester cartoons with Porky).

I used to watch it...it didn't totally suck

Subject: Re: "Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries"

Written By: woops on 07/19/09 at 1:58 am

I actually bought it and liked some episodes I've seen like where they went to  Australia and Scotland.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...