inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cool As Ice

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/26/09 at 10:18 am

So, what are your thoughts, about Cool As Ice?

???

Subject: Re: Cool As Ice

Written By: whistledog on 11/26/09 at 11:33 am

I've actually never seen it.  After seeing him in TMNT II, I didn't care to see this one ;D

Written By: batfan2005 on 11/26/09 at 10:25 pm

I never saw it, and I don't ever plan on it. I actually forgot about that movie until I saw this thread. Although I recently remember an In Living Color skit that spoofed "Tales From the Crypt" but called "Tales from the Crib", in which the crypt keeper found Vanilla Ice in the attic and punched him in the stomach saying "that's for your corny movie!" lmao. I do remember seeing him in TMNT II. I can't believe I thought that "Ninja Rap" was cool at the time.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/27/09 at 7:55 pm

I'm going with "it stinks", but it stinks in a hilarious way.

Yep yep.  The glory of Cool as Ice, as reviewed by I-Mockery.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/28/09 at 5:06 pm

oh weird... I just posted a link about Vanilla Ice two seconds ago and then saw this thread.  Never saw the movie, but apparently his daughters like it.

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/09 at 5:09 pm

oh weird... I just posted a link about Vanilla Ice two seconds ago and then saw this thread.  Never saw the movie, but apparently his daughters like it.

He probably had to pay them to watch it ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...