inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Episodes of Boy Meets World

Written By: Christie Marie M on 12/28/09 at 8:45 am

Anybody remember that show "Boy Meets World"? One of my favorite episodes was when Cory and Topanga were getting married.

Subject: Re: Favorite Episodes of Boy Meets World

Written By: Wiz83 on 12/28/09 at 4:18 pm

I never really liked that show, found it too preachy and moralizing.  I only watched it sometimes because there were cute girls on it.  Otherwise, typical Disney fluff

Written By: joeman on 12/28/09 at 6:29 pm

I liked the show when Fred Savage became the (Teacher or Principal) of the school that his real life brother was in.  Also, Mr Sweeney followed the kids until the very end of the series lol. 

Written By: Christie Marie M on 12/29/09 at 7:37 am

I never really liked that show, found it too preachy and moralizing.  I only watched it sometimes because there were cute girls on it.  Otherwise, typical Disney fluff

I know this kid who found the show annoying awhile back.

Written By: nally on 02/02/10 at 5:50 pm

I didn't watch the show a great deal, but the one episode that seems to come to mind right now is one that aired on Valentines Day in 1997.

Cory is taking Topanga's departure very hard, and is wavering between depression and anger. Fortunately for him, a surprise visitor comes to help him: Topanga is back! But, the couple will need to convince their friends and family that theirs is a true love if they want a shot of her staying in Philadelphia.

Written By: MrCleveland on 02/10/10 at 1:17 pm

"Wake Up, Little Cory", that was a good ep.

Cory and Topanga have a school project and they wind-up sleeping.

Fact: William Daniels (Mr. Feeny) played John Adams in "1776" and ironically...the High School is named John Adams High School!

Written By: nupur on 02/26/10 at 8:48 pm

oh i love boy meets world! i wish they'd air reruns on abc family again. i liked a lot of the earlier episodes, but there was one later one that really made me laugh. it was during cory & topanga's honeymoon. in the episode, eric is following topanga around, spying on her, and at one point he is hiding inside the couch, disguised as the couch cushion ;D it cracked me up how you could only see his face through a cut-out in the cushion.

Written By: whistledog on 03/02/10 at 7:13 pm

I liked the episode where Corey and Shawn got into hijinks :D

Written By: nupur on 03/04/10 at 11:39 pm

I liked the episode where Corey and Shawn got into hijinks :D

hmm i don't think i remember that one!  ;)

on a side note, does anyone else remember  the show "brotherly love," starring the three lawrence brothers? it came on around the time of boy meets world. i rediscovered it a couple months ago thanks to the wonders of youtube and i'm enjoying re-watching the episodes . it's pretty humorous and the acting is better than i remembered it!

Written By: Christie Marie M on 03/11/10 at 3:29 pm

Boy Meets World - Sister Theresa (Season 2, Episode 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6pQNHrsh4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwucAZ5pB8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDx9DraPE9U

Written By: Bdk on 08/04/10 at 4:40 pm

Ha sister theresa was an awesome episode..  glad I watch'd it just now

Written By: 2015 on 08/05/10 at 1:47 am

idk if it's my favorite, but the one Candace Cameron was in was pretty awesome. damn she is so pretty.

Check for new replies or respond here...