inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Awesome news Canadian Buffy fans!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/14/10 at 6:07 pm

Starting tomorrow, five days a week, at 6 pm, Much Music is airing episodes of Buufy, The Vampire Slayer!

:)

This is the really great news!

By the way, I think that Buffy could kick Edward's pasty, shiny, glimmery butt in a heartbeat!

;D

http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/buffy/

Subject: Re: Awesome news Canadian Buffy fans!

Written By: snozberries on 03/15/10 at 5:32 pm

Starting tomorrow, five days a week, at 6 pm, Much Music is airing episodes of Buufy, The Vampire Slayer!

:)

This is the really great news!

By the way, I think that Buffy could kick Edward's pasty, shiny, glimmery butt in a heartbeat!

;D

http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/buffy/

That's EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! Not that I'm in Canada but it still makes me happy... you probably can't tell but I'm a huge Buffy fan...  ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/15/10 at 5:37 pm

That's EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! Not that I'm in Canada but it still makes me happy... you probably can't tell but I'm a huge Buffy fan...  ;)

I missed out on today's episode, since they aired last Sunday on the marathon.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/15/10 at 5:37 pm

And for that you get a free Karma point!

;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/15/10 at 5:41 pm

And for that you get a free Karma point!

;D

back at you... whats your favorite buffy ep?  I have too many to pick just one but I could talk about buffy all day long if you want to start discussing the eps here!

Check for new replies or respond here...