inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Flavored water drink from the 90's - what was it called???

Written By: sparkie on 04/15/10 at 3:35 pm

I'm trying to recall a specific flavored water drink from the 90's that I used to get from the local grocery store all the time as a teenager (in the 90's). It was non carbonated and came in a light blue glass jar with a blue lid. It wasn't Clearly Canadian or any of those but it was back when they first hit the scene and were a big deal. I remember it came in 4 flavors -- blackberry, raspberry, peach and strawberry. It must have been made with fruit juice since it didn't taste artificial in any way.

Does anyone else remember this stuff? What was it called??

Subject: Re: Flavored water drink from the 90's - what was it called???

Written By: Kaileigh on 04/23/10 at 8:28 pm

sparkling water

Written By: nupur on 04/23/10 at 9:26 pm

Are you sure it wasn't Clearly Canadian?

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/92/ClearlyCanadian_Cherry1.jpg/150px-ClearlyCanadian_Cherry1.jpg

Light blue bottle, blue cap, comes in the flavors you mentioned . . .

Sorry, can't be much more of a help  :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 05/06/10 at 8:41 pm

I'm trying to recall a specific flavored water drink from the 90's that I used to get from the local grocery store all the time as a teenager (in the 90's). It was non carbonated and came in a light blue glass jar with a blue lid. It wasn't Clearly Canadian or any of those but it was back when they first hit the scene and were a big deal. I remember it came in 4 flavors -- blackberry, raspberry, peach and strawberry. It must have been made with fruit juice since it didn't taste artificial in any way.

Does anyone else remember this stuff? What was it called??
I drank clearly canadian (in the late 80's, early 90's) - it was in a blue glass jar and it had the flavors you mentioned

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/10 at 10:58 pm

http://thefoodinista.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rm_generics1.jpg

"AYYYYY, HE'S TALKIN' TO YAH!"

Written By: Estanauly on 12/16/10 at 10:10 pm

@ At sparkie...it was clearly canadian...I wasn't sure myself because of the way it looks now....i've been looking for that water forever...after seeing the pic that nupur posted, i realized it WAS clearly canadian :D

Written By: Brian06 on 12/16/10 at 11:01 pm

I remember I used to drink Clearly Canadian back in the '90s.

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 12/17/10 at 4:58 pm

You sure, I remember we used to drink a different brand of flavored water. They only had like 5 flavors to choose from and they may have been carbonated. The bottles where clear and the wrappers where and the top was colored to match the flavor.

Check for new replies or respond here...