inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does Anyone Know This ovie?

Written By: Insidious Rex on 05/06/10 at 7:32 pm

So I have been trying to figure out what the name of this movie is forever. All I know is that is struck me as a movie from the nineties (kinda got the same melancholy vibe from What's Eating Gilbert Grape). So if you can tell me what it is I'll be thourghly grateful and equally impressed.

All I remember from the movie is that the main character was unnaturally white. He was sort of withdrawn from society. The next thing I remember is him being Psychic or maybe even magnetic. There was a part of the movie where he was walking down a hall lined with lockers and they all pulled (for lack of a better word) towards him as he walked by.

Whats even stranger is the final scene has him running across a field with light shining through the clouds on him while people are chasing him, and then just out of nowhere a bolt of lightning comes down and strikes him and he disappears.

So to sum it up, stark white recluse who may or not be magnetic gets struck by lightning and disappears.

Good luck and thanks  :)

Subject: Re: Does Anyone Know This ovie?

Written By: Mr Bump on 05/06/10 at 7:34 pm

"Powder"

Written By: Insidious Rex on 05/06/10 at 7:38 pm

Wow, thanks, thats been bugging me for the last, idk, 9 years?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/07/10 at 9:48 am

It was Powder, and was directed by the same guy, who directed Jeepers Creepers, who also had a "sordid history", as well.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/10/10 at 2:36 pm

http://www.space-cadet.com/ovie/ovie1024.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...