inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My Girl

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/22/10 at 2:41 pm

Anyone here remember, the film My Girl or for that matter My Girl 2?

Subject: Re: My Girl

Written By: Paul on 09/22/10 at 2:57 pm

Sickly sweet confection which made Caulkin a household name for a while, if memory serves...

Not my sort of thing, but at least The Tempts had a big hit with the title song in Britain...27 years too late!  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/22/10 at 3:02 pm

Remember yes, saw it no!

Written By: snozberries on 09/22/10 at 4:23 pm

My girl was good, tho it's not the film that made culkin a household name. (home alone did that a year earlier)

My girl 2 sucked.

Anna chlumsky was just on Covert Affairs tho I barely recognized her. She's really grown up.

Written By: nally on 09/22/10 at 6:03 pm

Remember yes, saw it no!

Same here. The only films I saw with Mac Culkin in the lead role were "Home Alone" and its sequel.

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/23/10 at 4:40 pm

I liked "My Girl"

I never saw "My Girl 2" since they killed-off Macully Culkin's character in the first one...what a drag....

Written By: Brian06 on 09/23/10 at 4:47 pm

I remember we saw My Girl in first grade I think it was, so it was a couple years old when I saw it. Never saw the 2nd one.

Subject: My Girl

Written By: Dude111 on 03/03/18 at 12:45 pm

My girl was good, tho it's not the film that made culkin a household name. (home alone did that a year earlier)

My girl 2 sucked.

Thats how i feel as well.... The first is a keeper :)

Check for new replies or respond here...