inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Batman Forever

Written By: Eli on 09/25/10 at 1:30 am

Does anyone who grew up in the 90s feel that Batman Forever is one of the most underrated movies of the franchise?  It seems like today's generation, those who saw Batman Forever years after the movie came out tend to be very critical of it. I know I grew up in the 90s and therefore sound biased. But the movie was not that bad. Some say the movie was too goofy. I disagree, and felt that it was well balanced, and Jim Carrey being one of the main characters make younger people think it was a comedy. Hell, maybe I am being biased because I like the Dark Knight, but felt that the movie had a very dark vibe (no pun intended), too much.

Subject: Re: Batman Forever

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/10 at 12:11 pm

It's an ok film, but I have two words...... 

Bat Nipples.

;D

Written By: joeman on 09/25/10 at 10:51 pm

It's an ok film, but I have two words...... 

Bat Nipples.

;D

Yeah dude.

The song, Kiss By the Rose by Seal was very overplayed during that time.  Want a worse movie?  Watch Batman and Robin.  Too many bad jokes and Arnold was pretty bad in that movie.

IMO, the best Batman movie between Batman Returns and Batman Begins.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/26/10 at 9:55 am

Yeah dude.

The song, Kiss By the Rose by Seal was very overplayed during that time.  Want a worse movie?  Watch Batman and Robin.  Too many bad jokes and Arnold was pretty bad in that movie.

IMO, the best Batman movie between Batman Returns and Batman Begins.

Ahem.....  Bat Credit Card.

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...