inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Battle of the Bands: Grunge War!

Written By: RG1995 on 01/26/11 at 6:49 pm

Who is your favorite Grunge band? Sorry if I missed your personal favorite.

Subject: Re: Battle of the Bands: Grunge War!

Written By: Mat1991 on 01/28/11 at 5:10 pm

I liked some songs from Collective Soul; specifically, December and Shine.

Written By: Brian06 on 01/28/11 at 5:14 pm

I actually like all the grunge bands, I'd say musically I think Alice In Chains is probably the best their music was the most powerful imo. The Pumpkins are great too, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" is a great song. My favorite girl grunge/alternative group is probably Garbage, "Stupid Girl" is a freaking great song.

Written By: tv on 01/28/11 at 6:32 pm

I voted for Stone Temple Pilots because they were my favorite band back in the 90's. I remember lead singer Scott Wieland and his drug problem in 1997-mid 1998. He fell off the wagon like late on the tour when they were touring for their 1996 CD release of "Tiny Music...From the Vatican Gift Shop" in late 1996. He was like in and out of rehab a couple times I think during the late 90's/early 00's. They had so many so many good singles from 1992-2000. I remember one of the members from the late 80's alternative rock group "Living Colour" on VH1 saying how STP had lot of good songs.

Written By: tamra1989 on 02/04/11 at 8:58 am

i voted for nirvana, but i also like alice in chains. my favorite song is 'smells like teen spirit.

Check for new replies or respond here...