inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 90s SciFi Shows

Written By: ProfS on 02/27/11 at 4:43 pm

Is it just me or does it seem the 90s had a slew of science fiction shows? The ones I remember were Sliders, Earth 2, Seaquest DSV, Quantum Leap, The Pretender, at least one Star Trek incarnation, a Battlestar Galactica incarnation, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and Babylon 5. It seems you don't see so many SciFi shows anymore? Who else remembers these? Also please correct me if I missed any or have misplaced any.

Subject: Re: 90s SciFi Shows

Written By: popguru85 on 03/03/11 at 11:09 pm

There was one on Fox with a guy who was shot and became crippled but fought crime and became a super hero. cant remember the name
The X-Files was a huge part of Friday/Sunday Nights growing up for me.
Don't know if it counts but Unsolved Mysteries had some UFO/Paranormal stuff.
I remeber Friday the 13th had a mini series.

Written By: ProfS on 03/04/11 at 5:56 pm

I remember Unsolved Mysteries freaked me out when I was little. I think that started in the 80s but it had a long run. Robert Stack was such an amazing host. RIP Robert.

Written By: Ted on 06/16/12 at 1:40 am

I am trying to figure out what sci fi mini-series I saw in the either the late 90's or the early 90's.  I didn't get to finish it, so I don't have alot to go on.  I remember the men wore two ties.  I thought it was wild palms, but I have just finished watching it, and that wasn't it.

Written By: amjikloviet on 06/16/12 at 11:53 am

I remember a show/series called " Sightings" which aired from 1992 to 1997.

Check for new replies or respond here...