inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm trying to think of this movie

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 03/14/11 at 4:04 am

I'm sure it's a 90's movie. When I was a kid there was like this(stay with me here, it leads up) kid carnival(for lack of a better term or remembering the real name) I went to that had rides and was supported by the local police and Fire dept's and a few news channels etc. Well every year there was a mobile radio station vehicle there that was either purple or blue. It was based on a movie about Atlantis and was supposed to be amphibious. It had six wheels and the people handed out gold coins with a picture of it on one side and the Atlantis Waterpark on the other. They told me that's where it stayed and they drove it from there every year to be there. I think the first year the kids from the Fox Kids Club was there. Either way I can't remember the name of it or the movie it was from. I think they(in the movie) used it to escape. I've never seen the movie actually I just remember the "car". God that thing was huge. The body was shaped like a cockroach or Trilobite or something.

Subject: Re: I'm trying to think of this movie

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/14/11 at 4:09 am

My guess would be Atlantis: The Lost Empire starring Michael J. Fox. It was made in 2001 though.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/11 at 11:24 am

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/a/images/atlantis-poster-1.jpg

Written By: fredrickthe94guy on 03/18/11 at 5:10 am

man that was ages ago :p i actually remember watching this whn i was 6 or 7 :p

Check for new replies or respond here...