inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tom and Huck

Written By: joeman on 04/04/11 at 7:18 am

Anyone remember this movie?  I watched this a lot when I was a kid, and the schools used to play this film a lot whenever a discussion of the Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huck Fin.  It has Jonathan Taylor Thomas in it, who was in other mediums, such as Home Improvement and was the voice for Simba on the Lion King.

Subject: Re: Tom and Huck

Written By: snozberries on 04/04/11 at 10:45 am

I vaguely remember taking a friend's kid to go see it in the theaters.. she had a huge crush on JTT. 
you failed to mention that huck was played by Brad Renfro (R.I.P.)  :\'(

Written By: joeman on 04/04/11 at 7:33 pm

I vaguely remember taking a friend's kid to go see it in the theaters.. she had a huge crush on JTT. 
you failed to mention that huck was played by Brad Renfro (R.I.P.)  :\'(

I only know Brad from the movie called The Cure.  Never knew he died :(.  My sister had a crush on JTT.  I'd imagine girls at the time did lol.

Written By: Mat1991 on 04/04/11 at 8:59 pm

I remember that movie. My cousin was watching it once at his house, and I saw some scenes from the movie. I didn't get to see the entire movie, though.

Written By: snozberries on 04/05/11 at 2:53 am

I only know Brad from the movie called The Cure.  Never knew he died :(.   My sister had a crush on JTT.  I'd imagine girls at the time did lol.

The cure wasca great movie. Yeah he died of a drug overdose about week before Heath Ledger  :\'( :\'(

Another movie Brad's known for is Apt Pupil.

Written By: ProfS on 04/08/11 at 11:23 pm

Whatever happened to Jonathan Taylor Thomas?

Written By: joeman on 04/09/11 at 10:56 pm

Whatever happened to Jonathan Taylor Thomas?

Last time I saw him was in Smallville where he played a villain.

Check for new replies or respond here...