inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Monday Night Wars

Written By: RG1995 on 04/08/11 at 2:39 pm

Who did you support in the Monday Night Wars of the late 1990's?

Subject: Re: Monday Night Wars

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/09/11 at 6:16 pm

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3039/2680901101_0a00fba241.jpg

Not because I gave a damn about wildlife or thought wrestling was real, but because I thought the World Wildlife Foundation was supremely douchetastic for pressing the lawsuit.

Written By: sonikuu on 04/11/11 at 3:54 am

Starting off supporting WCW, then supported them both around when Smackdown debuted, about 1999.  Watched WCW on Mondays, WWF on Fridays.  Then switched completely to WWF sometime in early 2000 as WCW became just plain stupid.  I stopped watching wrestling completely shortly after the end of the Monday Night Wars, though I occasionally become nostalgic for it.  It was a major part of my later elementary school years.

Written By: kitkat1991 on 04/11/11 at 8:49 am

i was a kid bakc then, so i always supported wwf. wcw was okay though, i loved sting!

Written By: kitkat1991 on 04/11/11 at 8:50 am

i was a kid bakc then, so i always supported wwf. wcw was okay though, i loved sting!

spell check *back*

Written By: JohnAvery94 on 06/28/11 at 6:47 am

I supported WCW... Just kiddin, I Supported the World Wrestling Federation, They were on fire from 97 to 01 during the Attitude era.

Not taking away anything from WCW though, they were epic in 96, 97, and 98. And ECW was Epic as well, Even though I didn't watch it much back then, only had like 3 tapes lol

Out of all, It was the WWF for me.

Written By: Antwuan on 08/01/11 at 9:08 am

I was always into to the WWF at the time during the Attitude Era. I started watching the WWF in 2000.

Check for new replies or respond here...