inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If Full House was still on today

Written By: youngerderek on 04/21/11 at 6:08 pm

I thought of this when I realized The Simpsons is as old as Full House, if you count the skits ... Full House, of course, wouldn't have the luxury of not aging!

What do you think it would be like? I think Danny would have re-united with Vicky, and would be living with her in San Francisco, possibly still doing his show. Michelle would have just been getting out of college, Stephanie probably would be married and maybe have one small child, DJ I imagine marrying Steve and having a large family down in the Silicon Valley. Jesse, Becky and the twins would probably still live together, the twins going to college while living at home.

Obviously, this couldn't be one show, if it was still around, it would be several distinct sitcoms, lol, kinda like how Frasier is a spinoff of Cheers.

Subject: Re: If Full House was still on today

Written By: Shiv on 04/21/11 at 9:06 pm

I see you got the idea for this thread from my one post?

Uhhh it would be kinda pointless, unless there were spinoffs. Candace Cameron (DJ) is 35, Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) is 29, and the Olsons (Michelle) are 25. You really think they'd still all be living together?

Written By: whistledog on 04/21/11 at 9:19 pm

They can all live with me in the hot tub :D

Written By: youngerderek on 04/21/11 at 9:43 pm

I see you got the idea for this thread from my one post?

Uhhh it would be kinda pointless, unless there were spinoffs. Candace Cameron (DJ) is 35, Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) is 29, and the Olsons (Michelle) are 25. You really think they'd still all be living together?

No of course not, do you see what I wrote? lol

Written By: youngerderek on 04/21/11 at 9:49 pm

They can all live with me in the hot tub :D

8-P

Written By: Mat1991 on 04/21/11 at 9:51 pm

I don't think there would be a point in Full House lasting for over two decades. The only shows that last that long are soap operas or, as an exception, The Simpsons. If the show were to last that long, then many people from the original cast would doubtlessly have left the show long ago, and there'd likely be an almost entirely new cast today, and it would probably lose a lot of ratings because of the absence of the original cast.

Written By: youngerderek on 04/21/11 at 10:16 pm

I don't think there would be a point in Full House lasting for over two decades. The only shows that last that long are soap operas or, as an exception, The Simpsons. If the show were to last that long, then many people from the original cast would doubtlessly have left the show long ago, and there'd likely be an almost entirely new cast today, and it would probably lose a lot of ratings because of the absence of the original cast.

Yeah it would be ridiculous, lol i was just making up some fan fiction.  :P

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/22/11 at 11:49 am

Are you a Full_House_Fan ?  :o :o :o

Written By: whistledog on 04/22/11 at 12:19 pm

Are you a Full_House_Fan ?  :o :o :o

;D

Written By: Louise1978 on 04/26/11 at 2:03 am

LOL this would never happen.I would love to see a reunion special though.

Written By: Shiv on 04/26/11 at 10:31 am

Yeah it would be ridiculous, lol i was just making up some fan fiction.  :P

Full House fanfiction?  ???

Written By: Derek younger on 04/26/11 at 9:30 pm

Full House fanfiction?  ???

yep.

Written By: Shiv on 04/27/11 at 3:03 am

yep.

Thats weird

Written By: Ghost of Jessmass Past on 04/28/11 at 9:55 pm

If it were still on, I'd have to kill myself.  Or them.  DJ is a holy roller, Stephanie is a meth head, and the Olsens are trolls.

Written By: ninny on 04/29/11 at 4:54 am

By now they would have grandkids living with them. The twins Alex and Nicky have live in girlfriends and grow medicinal mary jane :D

Written By: whistledog on 05/01/11 at 9:15 pm

Joey would be in jail for having sexual thoughts about Michelle, and Kimmy becomes a bank robber using her socks as deadly weapons.

Written By: kairosan on 08/14/11 at 6:01 am

Remember what they did with Saved By The Bell New Class? How did that work out for the show? Nope, not a good idea....

Written By: King Tut on 08/14/11 at 11:48 am

Girls have grown up. DJ's addicted to bongs. Stephanie get sex change and is now Stephen. One of the Michelle's belongs to Charlie Sheen's posse of scantily clad women. 3 men left in the same house. Maybe 2 of them get special feelings for one and other.  Elvira is the new maid of the house. Snooki portrays her daughter.

The ratings would go way up! ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/16/20 at 2:28 pm

Full House is on Netflix but now as it's now called Fuller House which is now on Season 5 which is their final show after 4 years.
https://www.dkoding.in/wp-content/uploads/Fuller-House-Season-6-Trending-Today-DKODING.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...