inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: toys and games of the 90's

Written By: bree on 07/18/11 at 9:57 am

i recently came across these <a href="http://www.squidoo.com/toys-from-the-90s" target="_self" title="" style="font-size:16;color:#9900FF;font-family:Arial;text-decoration:none;">90's toys and games </a> and found a TON that i used to play with as a kid!

Subject: Re: toys and games of the 90's

Written By: tamra1989 on 07/18/11 at 10:37 am

I had most of those toys.

Written By: talia on 07/21/11 at 10:24 am

arent they awesome! i looooved so many of those toys haha.. great memories

Written By: Steve on 07/26/11 at 2:43 am

i recently came across these <a href="http://www.squidoo.com/toys-from-the-90s" target="_self" title="" style="font-size:16;color:#9900FF;font-family:Arial;text-decoration:none;">90's toys and games </a> and found a TON that i used to play with as a kid!

Haha I loved the 90s but I was a little too old to play with those toys. But my siblings did!

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/26/11 at 8:58 am

Oh God I have totally outgrown all of those toys.  When I was in the 90s I played NES and then Playstation. 

Written By: Charlene W. on 07/26/11 at 10:31 pm

My children played with many of these toys their favorite was the Skip It and the Hungry Hungry Hippo game.
That is a very cute page.

Thank You,
Charlene

Written By: alexa on 08/02/11 at 11:14 pm

::) ::)AWESOME ;D ;D

Written By: amjikloviet_ on 08/03/11 at 11:27 am

My sister played with most of these toys back then. I was a teen in the 90s so I was a little too old to play with any of them. Remember them well though thanks for sharing  :)

Written By: Kyle on 08/06/11 at 9:56 am

i used to have POGS and a ton of them!! i played for keeps and kept them all haha 8)

Written By: George on 08/13/11 at 9:08 am

I LOOOVED THE 90S!!

Written By: robodog on 08/15/11 at 7:08 pm

My favorite 90s toys were Tamagotchi and Furby. I was in my late teens when these came out but I loved these things and collected them like a maniac. I'm still a fan of robotic and virtual pets. The start of the whole VPet thing and my various flesh and blood pets are the only source of good memories I have for the 90s. The rest of the decade was kind of bad for me.

Written By: john v on 09/13/11 at 8:37 am

:D :D these are amazing  :D :D  i LOVED POGS!!!

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/13/11 at 9:15 am

Those were all so stupid.

Check for new replies or respond here...