inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trying to find the name of a toy...can someone help?

Written By: brwneydpdangl on 09/18/11 at 11:26 pm

I am sure it was in the late 1990s.

They had a toy it had I dont know if you want to call them spikes or what they are. You turned it on and it bounced across the floor. I think at one point they had ones that looked like animals.  I know some were yellow with green, pink, etc spikes.

I remember them and always wanted one but I can't remember what they are called.

Subject: Re: Trying to find the name of a toy...can someone help?

Written By: amjikloviet on 09/19/11 at 9:14 am

Was it Bumble Ball? I was too old to play with them back then but I remember them well. Hope I helped  :)

Written By: brwneydpdangl on 09/19/11 at 1:51 pm

Bumble Ball it is. Although looking at pictures they look much different then they did in the commericals back then. Or its just me. lol They were out of my age range too so I never bothered to get one. I was too old for them. A shame though. I am sure some older kids might have liked them though if they were may be bigger.

Written By: brwneydpdangl on 09/19/11 at 2:03 pm

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/trickynickie/416P1dkiMLL__SS500_.jpg

Written By: brwneydpdangl on 09/19/11 at 2:04 pm

I dont remember it showing in the commerical where you screw the two halves together. Been a long time though they might have had it then but I just don't remember it. Don't know why they didn't make a battery area like they do with most toys. Just a small lid you have to unscrew just big enough for batteries to go in. It might have looked much nicer and safer that way.

Check for new replies or respond here...