inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Korn fan

Written By: STUCKONYOU on 10/12/11 at 4:25 pm

I just found out that Korn is still touring!  I still listen to their early stuff, I had thought they maybe broke up or something.  anyways, found a facebook contest that was offering tickets 4 their concert in NY this november  :D  Was easy enough to sign up so I'm all over it (facebook.com/sonyentertainment)

i hear they do/did great live shows, has anyone seen a live performance that can confirm this?

Subject: Re: Korn fan

Written By: joeman on 10/13/11 at 3:05 pm

I just found out that Korn is still touring!  I still listen to their early stuff, I had thought they maybe broke up or something.  anyways, found a facebook contest that was offering tickets 4 their concert in NY this november  :D  Was easy enough to sign up so I'm all over it (facebook.com/sonyentertainment)

i hear they do/did great live shows, has anyone seen a live performance that can confirm this?

I listened to Korn throughout my HS years, but was a fan since 1996.  They kick so much ass.

My favorite song is Got The Life

Check for new replies or respond here...