inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: need help locating

Written By: Gretchen on 11/19/11 at 11:01 am

hey everyone I am looking to buy an alarm clock from the 90's.  It was made by Rhythm in Japan and it is a chicken holding a guitar and the clock is inside the guitar and it sings "wow yeah hey baby wake up come and dance with me"  I really want to find one of these to buy I had one as a child and want to give it to a family member for christmas who also had one.  Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find this to buy that won't break the bank! Thanks

Subject: Re: need help locating

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/19/11 at 6:20 pm

It's actually called The Rock n Roll Singing Chicken alarm clock...only place I can think of is eBay. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/20/11 at 2:37 am

hey everyone I am looking to buy an alarm clock from the 90's.  It was made by Rhythm in Japan and it is a chicken holding a guitar and the clock is inside the guitar and it sings "wow yeah hey baby wake up come and dance with me"  I really want to find one of these to buy I had one as a child and want to give it to a family member for christmas who also had one.  Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find this to buy that won't break the bank! Thanks
To help you out, there are none on eBay at the moment.

Written By: kron_tab on 12/19/11 at 7:54 pm

Someone was just looking for one of these at a site that finds things for you, maybe you can post it there. thereversemarketplace.com
Kinda late for xmas, but maybe not with overnight delivery...

Check for new replies or respond here...