inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is it wrong...

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 09/26/12 at 4:26 pm

For me to mostly dislike what is now versus my preference to what was there in the 90's? I know there are some things I like some tv shows, cell phones etc. But I always thought we had the right amount of this and that and whatnot back then.

Subject: Re: Is it wrong...

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/26/12 at 4:38 pm

For me to mostly dislike what is now versus my preference to what was there in the 90's? I know there are some things I like some tv shows, cell phones etc. But I always thought we had the right amount of this and that and whatnot back then.

No, it's not wrong at all. You will find many people who are united in your thoughts. The 1990s was simply a better time to the 2010s by concensus. Food was also better quality in the 1990s.

Written By: wildcard on 09/26/12 at 5:35 pm

I've been told I do so many things wrong, think wrong, and stuff  I believe that the only thing that is actually wrong is letting other people tell you what is.

Written By: warped on 09/26/12 at 5:50 pm

You can like any period of time you want. It's not wrong at all.

Written By: JOhn on 09/26/12 at 9:16 pm

Can we stop with the decadeology posts?

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/26/12 at 10:42 pm

Your post, in itself, relates to the d word that I won't name 8)

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 09/27/12 at 5:00 am

This isnt about decadeology. Im not saying the 90s are better becase the cd cases had that black piece or anything. Im just asking because of all this neat stuff thats out now and the advancement we have  if it was wrong to prefer all that the 90s gave us.  Im not comparing anything. I think that the 90s gave us all we needed. Simple times for the technology age.

Written By: Howard on 09/27/12 at 6:37 am

You can like any period of time you want. It's not wrong at all.

I agree.

Written By: Howard on 09/27/12 at 6:37 am

It's a bit too much.

Check for new replies or respond here...