inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ENOUGH WITH THE 90s KIDS THREADS!!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/27/13 at 5:31 pm

I think I speak for a lot of people on this board that we are just tired of thread after thread having to do with "Are you a 90s kid?" or "What is a 90s kid?" etc.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

There are at least 10 threads-maybe more about it out there already so if you want to discuss all the b.s.-feel free to do so-but KEEP IT IN THOSE THREADS!!!! DO NOT-and I repeat DO NOT spam the boards with thread after thread after thread about the same bullsh!t!!!

If I see one more new thread about it, I will request the thread be removed!

Cat

Subject: Re: ENOUGH WITH THE 90s KIDS THREADS!!!!

Written By: FamilyMan on 01/27/13 at 5:38 pm

In the last 24-48 hours, I've just been posting in threads that have already existed about 90s kids and by extension - Generation Y. But the last two or three threads I posted to, were not newly created within the last 24-48 hours if memory serves.

The odd thing is, some of the people (not necessarily meaning you) that complain about 90s kids threads, will make comments saying "sorry you were born in 1995, you are a 2000s kid". While I agree that someone born in 1995 is indeed a 2000s kid, if you don't like the threads, don't bring up the label and you probably wouldn't have the issue.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/27/13 at 5:41 pm

I think I speak for a lot of people on this board that we are just tired of thread after thread having to do with "Are you a 90s kid?" or "What is a 90s kid?" etc.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

There are at least 10 threads-maybe more about it out there already so if you want to discuss all the b.s.-feel free to do so-but KEEP IT IN THOSE THREADS!!!! DO NOT-and I repeat DO NOT spam the boards with thread after thread after thread about the same bullsh!t!!!

Cat

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/applause.gif

Written By: wildcard on 01/27/13 at 5:43 pm

agreed

Written By: Inertia on 01/27/13 at 5:44 pm

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

Cat

Amen!

I am so tired of seeing them too.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/27/13 at 5:50 pm

report 'em and I'll delete them happily, or merge them if they are the same tired things and not really delete worthy

Written By: warped on 01/27/13 at 5:52 pm

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzlo2enSjJ1qzlvmi.gif

ENOUGH WITH THE 90s KIDS THREADS!!!! 
And the same goes if anyone starts 00s kids threads

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/27/13 at 5:54 pm

report 'em and I'll delete them happily, or merge them if they are the same tired things and not really delete worthy

Can you merge them? I'm sure everyone here would love for you to do so.

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/27/13 at 5:59 pm

Can you merge them? I'm sure everyone here would love for you to do so.

Cat

These threads just spew the same stuff. Maybe it wasn't the intention at the start (or maybe it was)

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=42636.msg2596848#msg2596848
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=47649.msg2980192#msg2980192
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=47657.msg2980941#msg2980941

And this one which insults 2000 kids turned into another 90s kids thread, more or less...
http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=47637.msg2979805#msg2979805

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/27/13 at 7:27 pm

I merge a couple of them together.  I left two threads, the "Reasons" thread and the "definition" style thread seemed distinct enough.  not sure if merging them makes them a bigger mess to read or not.

Written By: Howard on 01/27/13 at 8:03 pm

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

Cat

Thatnks Cat It's becoming redundant!  ::)

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/27/13 at 9:35 pm

http://iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/12257__safe_rarity_animated_clapping_citizen-kane.gif

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/13 at 11:10 pm

In the last 24-48 hours, I've just been posting in threads that have already existed about 90s kids and by extension - Generation Y. But the last two or three threads I posted to, were not newly created within the last 24-48 hours if memory serves.

The odd thing is, some of the people (not necessarily meaning you) that complain about 90s kids threads, will make comments saying "sorry you were born in 1995, you are a 2000s kid". While I agree that someone born in 1995 is indeed a 2000s kid, if you don't like the threads, don't bring up the label and you probably wouldn't have the issue.

discussing gen whatever / xx kid is not welcome in this topic. Take it back to the dead topics you revived

Written By: whistledog on 01/27/13 at 11:43 pm

Those 90s kids topics are sillier than a thin man doing a mariachi dance while a group of banjo playing flame eaters walk backwards while eating rice krispie squares covered in hot sauce

Written By: warped on 01/28/13 at 5:04 am

Those 90s kids topics are sillier than a thin man doing a mariachi dance while a group of banjo playing flame eaters walk backwards while eating rice krispie squares covered in hot sauce

While lying in a bathtub full of onion-peach jello-o dreaming of schizophrenic disco unicorns pumping gas at a 1880s carnival full of General Custer immitators during a typhoon.

Written By: Henk on 01/28/13 at 5:25 am

While lying in a bathtub full of onion-peach jello-o dreaming of schizophrenic disco unicorns pumping gas at a 1880s carnival full of General Custer immitators during a typhoon.

On unicycles...and blindfolded.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/28/13 at 5:27 am

On unicycles...and blindfolded.

They're sillier than this:

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1164562_o.gif

Written By: Howard on 01/28/13 at 6:24 am

;D

Written By: Howard on 01/28/13 at 6:25 am

onion peach jello?  8-P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/28/13 at 7:13 am

I merge a couple of them together.  I left two threads, the "Reasons" thread and the "definition" style thread seemed distinct enough.  not sure if merging them makes them a bigger mess to read or not.

Thanks, Chucky.

Cat

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 01/28/13 at 11:03 am

I kinda like these threads. It is fun to tell people how wrong they are sometimes  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...