inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help identifying magazine from 1995

Written By: Ryan112390 on 04/07/13 at 10:49 pm

I know you can't really see the image well, but I'm trying to figure out what magazine is on the table in this photo. I'm referring to the magazine with the red line along the bottom. The picture was DEFINITELY taken sometime in 1995; figuring out what magazine is on the table would help me narrow down the month.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8250/8630662492_7f2fbdeb2c_k.jpg

Subject: Re: Need help identifying magazine from 1995

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 04/08/13 at 2:13 am

There is this christmas pyramid on the picture in the lower right corner. So if your family regularly puts away Christmas stuff after Christmas time is over, the picture should be taken in December 1995 or January 1995... Just a guess.

Plus: Is this a Christmas tree on the magazine?

Written By: Ryan112390 on 04/08/13 at 6:45 am

There is this christmas pyramid on the picture in the lower right corner. So if your family regularly puts away Christmas stuff after Christmas time is over, the picture should be taken in December 1995 or January 1995... Just a guess.

Plus: Is this a Christmas tree on the magazine?

Yes, a Christmas tree with a ladder.
Thing is, my family puts up Christmas stuff sometimes as early as October. There have been instances in the past where for example the Christmas tree was up by the end of October. That's why I figured the magazine could help narrow down the date.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/08/13 at 7:17 am

Yes, a Christmas tree with a ladder.
Thing is, my family puts up Christmas stuff sometimes as early as October. There have been instances in the past where for example the Christmas tree was up by the end of October. That's why I figured the magazine could help narrow down the date.
Can it be a Christmas TV Guide, such as the ones from the UK Radio Times or TV Times, but of course it will be from your homeland.

Written By: warped on 04/08/13 at 7:18 am

Can it be a Christmas TV Guide, such as the ones from the UK Radio Times or TV Times, but of course it will be from your homeland.

I thought the same thing.

Check for new replies or respond here...