inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who else thinks that Clopin is sexy?

Written By: The Valley Goth on 08/09/13 at 9:51 pm

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

I was 17 when "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" was released, and my overly-protective mother was raving so much about how inappropriate the entire Esmeralda/ Frollo situation was...that I totally overlooked how SEXY Clopin was!

These days, I'd totally run away with him, even if I had to be ever so slightly less clean than I am accustomed to being, because he is SOOO hot, fer SHURR!  That face, that goatee, those outfits, that pudgy tummy, that entertaining-to-dominant attitude, and...THOSE SEXY SHOES...WITH THE POINTY, UPTURNED TOES!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwp6wjeEc6M

So, who ELSE thought/ thinks that Clopin is, like, 100% sexy?
;)

Subject: Re: Who else thinks that Clopin is sexy?

Written By: SpaceHog on 08/10/13 at 7:29 am

You do realize Clopin is a fictional character, right?

Written By: warped on 08/10/13 at 10:38 am

I do not know who Clopin is (but now I do having watched the video), but I get how some fictional characters can be attractive.

I think Veronica (from the Archies) is hot and so is some other chick named Snow White (yah, see my avatar for more of  that, lol)

Thinking that a fictional character is sexy...is normal...

Warped thinks so.

Written By: Howard on 08/10/13 at 3:25 pm

Who's Clopin?  ???

Written By: whistledog on 08/10/13 at 5:44 pm

Who's Clopin?  ???

Composer/Pianist from the 1800s.  No wait, that was Chopin
Silent film star from the 1930s.  No wait, that was Chaplin
Singer from the 1970s.  No wait, that was Chapin
Film and TV Actress.  No wait that's Cloris Leachman

Howard, watch the video as posted in the OPs post, and you will know who Clopin is

Written By: Inertia on 08/11/13 at 3:05 am

This topic is kind of random. XD

Anyway, I think at some point most people have been either fascinated with a fictional character or maybe even had a crush on them.

I write and read fan-fiction sometimes actually. There are many characters from literature and movies I wish existed in real life.

Written By: Starde on 08/11/13 at 7:54 pm

This topic is kind of random. XD

Anyway, I think at some point most people have been either fascinated with a fictional character or maybe even had a crush on them.

I write and read fan-fiction sometimes actually. There are many characters from literature and movies I wish existed in real life.

I agree. I know I'm one of those people. I remember having a thing for Dimitri from 1997's Anastasia years ago!

Check for new replies or respond here...