inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does Anyone remember this TV ad?

Written By: CEO on 04/01/14 at 12:54 pm

I'm trying to find out the name of the company that ran a tv ad in the 1990's or early 2000.  It started out with a manager speaking with a group of sales people who were seated at a table.  He was speaking to them about how the company had lost touch with its customers and needed to get back to what was important...then later towards the end of the commercial he handed each of them a flight itinerary with their flight tickets....

Subject: Re: Does Anyone remember this TV ad?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/14 at 1:03 pm

I'm trying to find out the name of the company that ran a tv ad in the 1990's or early 2000.  It started out with a manager speaking with a group of sales people who were seated at a table.  He was speaking to them about how the company had lost touch with its customers and needed to get back to what was important...then later towards the end of the commercial he handed each of them a flight itinerary with their flight tickets....
Was this on US television, or elsewhere?

Subject: Re: Does Anyone remember this TV ad?

Written By: CEO on 04/05/14 at 8:56 am

Was this on US television, or elsewhere?
This was US television.  Don't remember the channel but this was a major business...I'm thinking it might have been an airlines but not sure.

Check for new replies or respond here...