inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My Favorite 90s Sitcoms.

Written By: Vance Jacobsen on 12/18/14 at 6:47 pm

I began to watch primetime sitcoms when I was 11 years old.  This was in 1995/96 or so during the height of NBC's "Must See TV" era.  I tuned in as much as I could to a handful of hilarious programming.  Now I would like to list for you my favorite sitcoms of the 1990s that I looked at when I was in middle school.
1.) Frasier: The primary reasons that I liked this sitcom were the characters of Niles and Daphne.  I found Daphne to be extremely cute and Niles was just so damn hysterical. 

2.) Third Rock from the Sun: This is one of the two shows on the list which I watched from the beginning all the way to the end. The Solomon family proved to be a tremendous comedy ensemble cast. 

3.) Seinfeld: George Costanza was the man whose shenanigans kept me tuned in week after week. I think they should have ended the show when he killed his fiancé with those poison envelopes. Remember folks, "It's not a lie if you believe it."

4.) The Drew Carey Show: My favorite characters on this show were Lewis and Oswald by far. They made me laugh so freaking hard!  I watched this show from its inception to its end as well.  Also Kate O'Brien was a beauty for the ages :-*. 

Honorable Mention( I watched these shows some times but not as much as the ones motioned above):

Caroline in the City: Richard was a really funny smart ass type.

News Radio: Nice cast and of course, Phil Hartman RIP :\'(. 

Check for new replies or respond here...