inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: VH1's Hindsight

Written By: yelimsexa on 01/01/15 at 7:59 pm

This new series takes place in 1995, and in a promo I heard, referenced the singer Monica. It starts Wednesday Night, so all '90s nostalgists should take a look at this.

Subject: Re: VH1's Hindsight

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 01/02/15 at 12:23 am

1995 stunk just like every year of the mid 90s, IMHO. They should have set it in 1991.

Written By: yelimsexa on 01/03/15 at 8:01 am

You might like the "alternate 1995" better than the real 1995. Every heard of the rose-tinted technique? Besides, it's more fun to watch as it can be a good way to compare what was presented as opposed to reality or rough portrayal such as in Clueless. And its quite fitting that a Goldberg is playing Lolly here. But for those who don't want to re-experience it, at least Becca says it best: ""I'm not even sure I want to go back. I have my clogs, my favorite jacket and my best friend."

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 01/06/15 at 9:18 am

I just can't get past "the look of nothing", it's just too drab and boring for me. :

http://www.mouthymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/takestwo3.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...