inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What 90s fashions are no longer fashionable (or have come back only recently)?

Written By: winteriscoming on 07/01/15 at 1:58 pm

When I watch old videos from the 90s, I notice clothes that are more colorful, pony tails and plastic braids, Scrunchies, the old red and black kind of flannel.

Also, more girls wore dresses in the 90s compared to now even though by then they were already in decline. I think women's fashion in the 90s was actually more distinct from men's fashion compared to today in a lot of ways.

Subject: Re: What 90s fashions are no longer fashionable (or have come back only recently)?

Written By: winteriscoming on 07/01/15 at 1:58 pm

I forgot overalls of course. That's more of a 1970s to early 2000s thing actually, but I'd say the early 90s were the absolute zenith lol

Subject: Re: What 90s fashions are no longer fashionable (or have come back only recently)?

Written By: #Infinity on 07/02/15 at 4:01 am

Definitely curtained hair.  That was like, the look of the 90s, and now you only see it in some alternative form, i.e., accompanied by the typical 2010s side buzz.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/Leonardo_DiCaprio_shaggy.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...