inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you believe there is a massive difference between 1992 & 1995 decadologists?

Written By: gibbo on 12/31/15 at 1:42 am

What say you? ... How bored are you really?

Subject: Re: Do you believe there is a massive difference between 1992 & 1995 decadologists?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 12/31/15 at 4:13 am

You're not asking the right questions. I think the real question is: Do you believe there is a difference between 1955 decadeologists and 2005 decadeologists?

Subject: Re: Do you believe there is a massive difference between 1992 & 1995 decadologists?

Written By: gibbo on 12/31/15 at 4:19 am

You're not asking the right questions. I think the real question is: Do you believe there is a difference between 1955 decadeologists and 2005 decadeologists?

Apologies for misspelling decadeologist multiple times!  Yes, these are complex questions being asked.  I' m going to go out on a limb here and say there was no such thing as a decadeologist until somewhere in the 90's.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 12/31/15 at 4:44 am

Apologies for misspelling decadeologist multiple times!  Yes, these are complex questions being asked.  I' m going to go out on a limb here and say there was no such thing as a decadeologist until somewhere in the 90's.

;D I don't know, man! I think the 50's was all about decadeology. Countless pop culture discussions around the coke machine, debating whether or not 1946 was more like 1952 or if it was more like 1942. "Hey, Daddy-o! Turn down the jukebox! We can't discuss whether 1946 is more like 1952 or not with all that noise!"

Written By: Howard on 12/31/15 at 7:09 am

Does anybody really care if there's a difference? Ask a decadeologist. ::)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 12/31/15 at 7:30 am

Does anybody really care if there's a difference? Ask a decadeologist. ::)

You gotta make sure he has the proper certifications, though. If the Doctor you're seeing does not have a PhD in Decadeology, you're dealing with a fraud. 

Check for new replies or respond here...