inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HomeWard Bound 2 Lost in San Francisco

Written By: Gdowe1991 on 03/19/16 at 10:10 am

In case some of you weren't aware, March 10th was the 20th anniversary of the sequel to HomeWard Bound the Incredible Journey. I want to know who here went to see that movie in theaters back in 1996? I remember one evening my mom was going to see it but I never got to see it because it was not playing at the theater that we went to. I did however end up getting the movie on VHS later that year.

Subject: Re: HomeWard Bound 2 Lost in San Francisco

Written By: 80sfan on 03/19/16 at 1:18 pm

I loved both the first and the second one. I didn't see it in theaters. Got the second one on VHS, nicely packaged too. The first one saw on TV on those Saturday afternoon movie series channels.

Written By: Ripley on 03/19/16 at 1:33 pm

This was a great movie. I don't recall when I first saw it but it wasn't in theaters.

Written By: Gdowe1991 on 03/19/16 at 3:06 pm

I loved both the first and the second one. I didn't see it in theaters. Got the second one on VHS, nicely packaged too. The first one saw on TV on those Saturday afternoon movie series channels.
I actually have both movies on VHS and still do.  :)

Written By: whistledog on 03/20/16 at 10:05 am

What about "Howard Bound 2:  Lost inthe00s?"

Written By: 80sfan on 03/20/16 at 11:22 am

:o

Written By: Gdowe1991 on 03/22/16 at 9:49 am

That sounds interesting, I'd really like to see that one. Mail me copy if you happen to run across one!  ;D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/22/16 at 12:06 pm

I love me some Homeward Bound, both 1 and 2. I got the first movie on VHS for my 7th birthday and watched it so much that I wore the tape out. I never actually owned the 2nd movie on VHS, but I did rent it about a dozen times from the video store back in the day. I never saw either movie in the theater, though.

It's just so freakin' weird that all of these movies and TV shows I watched growing up are now turning 20-25 years old. Some stuff is even getting close to 30. :o

Check for new replies or respond here...