inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Disney cartoon theme songs

Written By: violet_shy on 07/14/17 at 7:09 am

I'm going to go with the Rescue Rangers theme song, they should have made a single haha.

Subject: Re: Disney cartoon theme songs

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/14/17 at 9:15 am

I liked Resue Rangers as well. Also Ducktales, TaleSpin, & Darkwing Duck are timeless as well. Goof Troopwas meh.

I guess if I had to rank them it would be:

1. Rescue Rangers

2. DuckTales

3. Darkwing Duck

4. TaleSpin

5. Goof Troop

I also think you should've add a few more theme songs like The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Aladdin TAS, The Little Mermaid TAS, & Gargoyles (it doesn't have a sing a long theme song, but the intro is still badass!).

Subject: Disney cartoon theme songs

Written By: Dude111 on 07/14/17 at 11:11 am

Hmmmm it was hard for me to vote,there wasnt a NONE OF THE ABOVE option....

I picked Dark wing Duck

Written By: annimal on 07/14/17 at 1:00 pm

Some times,,,, some crimes,,,,
Go slippin through the cracks

Written By: Howard on 07/14/17 at 2:46 pm

I'm going to go with the Rescue Rangers theme song, they should have made a single haha.

Ducktales was my favorite.

Written By: annimal on 07/14/17 at 3:53 pm

Ducktales is another fun, still easy to hear one. 

All the misheard words again from another Tail Spin 

Written By: nally on 07/14/17 at 6:31 pm

I liked Resue Rangers as well. Also Ducktales, TaleSpin, & Darkwing Duck are timeless as well.

Agreed here. In fact, I remember ALL of them from the Disney Afternoon lineup of the early 90's. Moreover, those four programs all comprised the lineup during the 1991-92 season, when I watched it regularly. Sometimes I would watch the programs just to hear the theme songs. :)

Written By: violet_shy on 07/14/17 at 7:07 pm

Sometimes I would watch the programs just to hear the theme songs. :)

Ha, I use to do that ;D

Written By: nally on 07/15/17 at 11:48 am

^ Cool! Even so, I did watch all four programs and thought they all had an interesting premise. (I had a few favorite episodes of each series as well.)

Written By: annimal on 07/15/17 at 1:54 pm

I remember what all these songs sounded like if not all the words.  Darkwing Duck was watched the least by my brothers and I.

Written By: Howard on 07/15/17 at 3:25 pm

Ha, I use to do that ;D

Me too.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/16/17 at 11:21 am

Agreed here. In fact, I remember ALL of them from the Disney Afternoon lineup of the early 90's. Moreover, those four programs all comprised the lineup during the 1991-92 season, when I watched it regularly. Sometimes I would watch the programs just to hear the theme songs. :)

Yeah, even though I'm a bit younger than you, I loved all these shows growing up, too. Not just during the early '90s when they were still making new episodes, but even into the late '90s when reruns aired regularly on the old Disney Channel. A few of them also used to air on ABC Saturday mornings during the '90s, too, and I would always watch those.

Anyways, Darkwing Duck to me is the best theme song of all the shows, and honestly perhaps my favorite theme song of all time.

Written By: annimal on 07/16/17 at 12:51 pm

I like the evil instruments in it

Written By: violet_shy on 07/16/17 at 3:37 pm

There is actually a full single version of the Rescue Rangers theme song, performed by The Jets.

JSPG9NPj73E

Written By: nally on 07/16/17 at 5:33 pm

There is actually a full single version of the Rescue Rangers theme song, performed by The Jets.

Yeah, I'd heard that they recorded a full version of the theme... whereas the "short" theme song (played at the beginning of the show) is sung by Jeff Pescetto (who also sang the "DuckTales" theme).

Written By: nally on 07/16/17 at 5:34 pm

Yeah, even though I'm a bit younger than you, I loved all these shows growing up, too. Not just during the early '90s when they were still making new episodes, but even into the late '90s when reruns aired regularly on the old Disney Channel. A few of them also used to air on ABC Saturday mornings during the '90s, too, and I would always watch those.

Anyways, Darkwing Duck to me is the best theme song of all the shows, and honestly perhaps my favorite theme song of all time.

Yep, I was in my preteens during the early 90's (when I watched the programs regularly) but still found them interesting. (Reminder: I turned 37 last Tuesday.) I even remember when ABC Saturday Morning used to air them too (particularly Darkwing Duck and Goof Troop when they were new shows).

Written By: mqg96 on 07/19/17 at 8:25 am

Timon & Pumbaa has the catchiest theme when it comes to classic Disney cartoon theme songs.

When it comes to modern Disney theme songs that goes to Phineas & Ferb!

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/22/17 at 3:14 pm

Timon & Pumbaa has the catchiest theme when it comes to classic Disney cartoon theme songs.

When it comes to modern Disney theme songs that goes to Phineas & Ferb!

Good choices! For semi-modern I like Kim Possible the best!

Written By: YuYuYuuki on 09/03/17 at 9:56 am

"DuckTales, whoo-hoo, every day we're out there making DuckTales, whoo-hoo!"

Written By: annimal on 09/03/17 at 10:31 am

woo oo ooh

Check for new replies or respond here...