inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 90s board type games and toys help

Written By: 90s Guy on 02/19/18 at 5:16 pm

I remember getting in 1994 a board game that, as I remember, looked sort of like hungry hungry hippos but it had turtles?

And also around 1995 I got this toy or whatever it was a zombie type thing but you could take apart the body parts, particularly the brain. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Any help finding these owuld be great.

Subject: Re: 90s board type games and toys help

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 02/20/18 at 2:51 pm

Second one's obviously Monster Face. My neighbor's friend, Morgan, had one. Cool toy, I must say.

First one... this's a longshot but could it be Crocodile Dentist? I used to play that game at Liz's house. I had a home video of us playing, and when the crocodile bit my finger, I just stared at the camera for like a minute or so. Oh man, don't get me started on some of the other games we used to play. The Omega Virus? Rattle Me Bones? Do any of those ring a bell?

Written By: robby76 on 02/21/18 at 1:40 am

This was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game. Could be the same perhaps?

https://img.bidorbuy.co.za/image/upload/user_images/849/1820849/1820849_140520105842_SDC18401.JPG

Written By: 90s Guy on 02/24/18 at 8:14 am

Nevermind about the turtle game. It was a Fisher price game called Turtle Recall.

Written By: robby76 on 02/24/18 at 8:04 pm

Nevermind about the turtle game. It was a Fisher price game called Turtle Recall.

Haha - great name lol.

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 03/13/18 at 1:39 pm

Turtle Recall my god hahahahhaha

Check for new replies or respond here...