inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Six days seven nights - 1998

Written By: Dude111 on 02/27/18 at 8:37 pm

Who likes this movie????

I love it so much that when I discovered years ago that the official VHS tape was "DIGITALLY MASTERED",I wanted to find a copy that was not! (It was not easy. EVEN THE DEMO TAPE WAS LIKE THAT!! (Some Demo tapes are not))

The colours were horrible on it (Un-natural looking) and it was contrasted down a little bit......

I finally found one a couple weeks ago someone had recorded from analogue cable PAY PER VIEW in 1998 and it is GOREGOUS!!!!!!!!!! (Its like night and day)

I love Harrison Ford,he does an excellent job in this and The fugitive (1993)

Anyone else care for this film??

Subject: Re: Six days seven nights - 1998

Written By: 90s Guy on 02/27/18 at 11:18 pm

I loved this one myself. Great fun flick.

Written By: nally on 02/27/18 at 11:47 pm

I loved this one myself. Great fun flick.

I saw it too... on my 18th birthday. I also enjoyed it.

Hard to believe it has been 20 years since it came out!! :o

Written By: Longaotian00 on 02/28/18 at 12:27 am

I really like this film aswell (and the fugitive).

Written By: gibbo on 02/28/18 at 10:19 pm

It was an okay film. It had somequality Hawiian locations on it's side. However, it may have suffered in popularity as Anne Heche had just come out as a lesbian and the frolicking with old Harrison was less believable.  I think she may have changed teams again since then.  :-\\

Written By: 80sfan on 03/01/18 at 8:41 pm

It was an okay film. It had somequality Hawiian locations on it's side. However, it may have suffered in popularity as Anne Heche had just come out as a lesbian and the frolicking with old Harrison was less believable.  I think she may have changed teams again since then.  :-\\

She's was also quite mentally unstable for some time. That's if you believe the things she's said.  :o  :o  :o

Written By: 90s Guy on 03/02/18 at 7:11 am

It was a great stand-in for the 90s Indiana Jones film we never got too.

Check for new replies or respond here...