inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What movies defined your 90s childhood?

Written By: 90s Guy on 06/02/18 at 11:06 am

I had an awesome copy of it from McDonalds that my sister got in 1993 and fell in love with the movie for whatever reason. I was saying "Wayne's World, Wayne's World, it's a party time, excellent" as late as 1998. If there is one movie which defines my childhood it is that one. I almost relate to it, cause my household was similar to the film, a rock household. Next I would say are Honey I Blew Up the Baby, Fieval Goes West, and All Dogs Go to Heaven, along with Homeward Bound, We're Back: A Dinsoaur's Story and Balto

What about you?

Subject: Re: What movies defined your 90s childhood?

Written By: exodus08 on 06/02/18 at 1:09 pm

I had an awesome copy of it from McDonalds that my sister got in 1993 and fell in love with the movie for whatever reason. I was saying "Wayne's World, Wayne's World, it's a party time, excellent" as late as 1998. If there is one movie which defines my childhood it is that one. I almost relate to it, cause my household was similar to the film, a rock household. Next I would say are Honey I Blew Up the Baby, Fieval Goes West, and All Dogs Go to Heaven, along with Homeward Bound, We're Back: A Dinsoaur's Story and Balto

What about you?

I remember We're back a dinosaur's story, Rock-a-Doodle do, A Troll in Central Park, Tarzan, Hercules, Rugrats the movie, Pokemon the first movie, A Goofy Movie, Power Rangers the movie, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Space Jam, Honey I blew up the baby and Honey I Blew Up ourselves.

Written By: YuYuYuuki on 06/04/18 at 2:39 pm

toy story

Written By: 2001 on 06/04/18 at 3:00 pm

Aladdin. Must've watched it 1001 times :D

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 06/05/18 at 8:08 pm

Mostly the Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Universal, MGM and sports movies.
There were too many to count!!! :D :D :D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/05/18 at 8:31 pm

Even though I'm not a 90s kid, I did grew up watching a lot of 90s movies. The movies I saw were Pokemon the first movie, Home Alone, Men in Black, Stuart Little, Little Radscales (1995 version) and Tarzan.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/05/18 at 8:32 pm

toy story
Forgot about Toy Story.

Check for new replies or respond here...