inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can't remember certain CGI show

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 01/04/19 at 9:49 pm

I'm certain it's not transformers and it was a bit more cool than Van Pires. I destinctively  remember the antagonist being a dragon, though. A dark cored asain style dragon like Shenron and he did transform. He transformed much like Metroplex did in the Cybertron series except folding his body where his legs came from the midsection, tail and head became the arms and his head poped out. He was like 80-140 feet long as a dragon.  I can't remeber  if his dragon alt had arms and legs or not.

Subject: Re: Can't remember certain CGI show

Written By: John Titor on 01/05/19 at 1:24 pm

I'm certain it's not transformers and it was a bit more cool than Van Pires. I destinctively  remember the antagonist being a dragon, though. A dark cored asain style dragon like Shenron and he did transform. He transformed much like Metroplex did in the Cybertron series except folding his body where his legs came from the midsection, tail and head became the arms and his head poped out. He was like 80-140 feet long as a dragon.  I can't remeber  if his dragon alt had arms and legs or not.

beast wars

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 01/05/19 at 7:45 pm

beast wars
Not transformers. Megatron was always a european or american style dragon, not an asian one. And he was not very big. He was a dragon in beast wars and in transformers cybertron. The latter he was purple with three heads.

Written By: duenas8 on 01/05/19 at 11:20 pm

Maybe Zoids? But it isn’t cgi

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRLp-ebOgeIzpQoTOEws7mPBt6VSmDlpddO4zvzYY6wF0ajzeur

Check for new replies or respond here...