inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Social Decade Maidens...1990s

Written By: Mike on 12/25/19 at 10:45 am

Who represents your decade? It seems there are social decade groups that some famous people are making ...Taylor Hanson has sent me a message, stating that one in the 00s member is princess of the 1990s.... She has All the qualities a princess should have.

They have chosen Jessica Ann to represent the 1990s as princess. Her age range is perfect plus all the qualities mentioned. If you are wondering why she hasnt been on here? This is why. You will all hear more about this in the future. Just thought you all should know. ;)

And if there are any doubts about this, and you have an Instagram contact Taylor Hanson. And yes, famous people do come on here as guests.

Subject: Re: Social Decade Maidens...1990s

Written By: Mike on 12/26/19 at 4:56 pm

This is my Youtube page of Jessica Ann. She will be singing some hit songs from the 90s make some videos. If you like then have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3_m9vV_b5l6BCqcCRnePtw

Subject: Re: Social Decade Maidens...1990s

Written By: wagonman76 on 12/26/19 at 8:40 pm

She has a nice voice.  It reminds me of Stacy Lattisaw, Love On A Two Way Street.

Would like to hear more.

Check for new replies or respond here...