inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: AT&T's Vision of the Future

Written By: bertie343 on 08/14/22 at 6:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWCoeZjx8A

Has anyone watched these videos recently? I am absolutely amazed at some of the things AT&T portrayed and interested how some of them still haven't come to fruition. I also find it interesting these videos were produced by AT&T in 1993 and in 1994 AT&T sponsored the Spaceship Earth attraction at EPCOT Center in Walt Disney World where some of these same concepts were on display.

What are your thoughts?

Subject: Re: AT&T's Vision of the Future

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/22 at 4:50 am

yFWCoeZjx8A

Has anyone watched these videos recently? I am absolutely amazed at some of the things AT&T portrayed and interested how some of them still haven't come to fruition. I also find it interesting these videos were produced by AT&T in 1993 and in 1994 AT&T sponsored the Spaceship Earth attraction at EPCOT Center in Walt Disney World where some of these same concepts were on display.

What are your thoughts?
Fixed it!

Subject: Re: AT&T's Vision of the Future

Written By: Howard on 08/15/22 at 1:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWCoeZjx8A

What are your thoughts?

Wow, quite interesting!  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...