» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Rainy UK summer blamed on Rihanna's "Umbrella"

Written By: Brian06 on 07/17/07 at 4:14 pm

I saw this and it made me laugh lol. Sadly Rihanna hasn't helped much here in Ohio with our scorched brown dry grass, course it is raining now.  :D

"But there could be a simpler cause . . . Umbrella, the annoyingly catchy song by Rihanna which has been at No1 for nine sodding — sorry, sodden — weeks."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007320955,00.html

Subject: Re: Rainy UK summer blamed on Rihanna's "Umbrella"

Written By: Haynsoul on 07/17/07 at 5:06 pm

And now experts are wondering if clubbers who have been partying to Umbrella have unwittingly been doing a RAINDANCE.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Subject: Re: Rainy UK summer blamed on Rihanna's "Umbrella"

Written By: philbo on 07/17/07 at 5:09 pm

Funnily enough, I didn't realize until I read that article that this song of which I'd never heard by an artist of whom I've never heard had been at number one for nine weeks...

Check for new replies or respond here...