» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: For that one-of-a-kind present....

Written By: TigerMystic on 12/08/07 at 12:25 pm

Just what I always wanted--  ;)

http://i18.tinypic.com/89g3ubd.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22139117/

A good cause, I know.  But still--  ;D

Subject: Re: For that one-of-a-kind present....

Written By: Red Ant on 12/08/07 at 12:43 pm

"The Javan rhino is so rare, a sample could not be collected."

Well, count me out. I wanted the whole set. I can't have a "4 outta 5" rhino turd collection - it's just incomplete.

Hmmm, gives me an idea for a parody...

Ant

Written By: TigerMystic on 12/08/07 at 12:46 pm

"The Javan rhino is so rare, a sample could not be collected."

Well, count me out. I wanted the whole set. I can't have a "4 outta 5" rhino turd collection - it's just incomplete.

Ant

My sentiments exactly!

Written By: Red Ant on 12/09/07 at 12:48 am

I talked with my dad tonight. I told him I was getting him a rhino turd for Christmas. Thinking he would be impressed, he responds with "Well Billy got me a can of Goose A**holes a few years ago".

??? :o

Way to be upstaged. Sure enough, he had a can of Goose A**holes. I've got a picture of the can: I'll send it via PM to anyone who wants to see it.

Ant

Written By: TigerMystic on 12/09/07 at 1:47 pm

I talked with my dad tonight. I told him I was getting him a rhino turd for Christmas. Thinking he would be impressed, he responds with "Well Billy got me a can of Goose A**holes a few years ago".

??? :o

Way to be upstaged. Sure enough, he had a can of Goose A**holes. I've got a picture of the can: I'll send it via PM to anyone who wants to see it.

Ant

Too funny, Ant!!!  ;D

But ya know, you aren't truly upstaged unless you don't get Dad the rhino turd.  I say, "Go for it!"

Besides, does that can Billy got him really   contain goose a**holes?  Haven't you ever wondered?  No one will ever know unless the can is opened--and who wants to ruin the can?

But rhino turd?  There it will be, in all its dry-to-the-touch glory.  Your dad will be able to see the proof of your affection.  There'll be no bones about it (or in it, since rhinos are herbivores):  You gave your dad the real thing.

And how loving is that?

;) ;) ;)

Written By: Red Ant on 12/09/07 at 1:58 pm

Besides, does that can Billy got him really   contain goose a**holes?  Haven't you ever wondered?  No one will ever know unless the can is opened--and who wants to ruin the can?

I did wonder, so I searched the net when I got home. It's a gag label (see http://www.goosefoot.com/catalog.htm for one), but it still looked very real. I have seen other really weird stuff in cans, so...

I don't think I can spend at least $123 for a rhino ball, though it would be a great conversation piece... in the right company.

Ant

Written By: TigerMystic on 12/09/07 at 3:26 pm

I don't think I can spend at least $123 for a rhino ball, though it would be a great conversation piece... in the right company.

Ant

I can think of at least one or two things I'd rather purchase for that chunk of change, too--  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...