» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Body found in towed car after crash!

Written By: loki 13 on 12/18/07 at 6:26 pm

This story sounds a lot like an urban legend.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/body-found-in-towed-car-after-crash/20071218113909990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Subject: Re: Body found in towed car after crash!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/18/07 at 7:32 pm

Poor lady!

A similar incident happened to my 6th grade teacher in the 1960s.  He and 3 of his buddies were going to the high school football game, when they had a crash.  My teacher (who was then just a junior in high school) was in the backseat and apparently was not buckled in.  He was thrown underneath the front seat.  The police/ambulance personnel did not notice him, but I think that the tow truck driver DID notice him, when he was towing the car away.  He ended up being paralyzed for life, but he did go on to be an elementary teacher (a pretty cool one at that.)

Check for new replies or respond here...