» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: And the anti-parents of the year awards go to...

Written By: Red Ant on 01/10/08 at 10:09 pm

Not Britney and K-Fed. Despite their numerous parenting flaws, they haven't managed to kill 4 kids each like these two did:

Father of the Year, 2008

Mother of the Year, 2008

:\'(

Why people do this is beyond me. Parents are supposed to protect and nurture their kids, not throw them off of bridges or stab and beat them to death.  >:(

Ant

Subject: Re: And the anti-parents of the year awards go to...

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 01/10/08 at 10:14 pm

The more of these stories I read, the more the idea of "Parental Licensing" sounds like a valid solution.  :-\\

Written By: nally on 01/11/08 at 1:11 am

Not Britney and K-Fed. Despite their numerous parenting flaws, they haven't managed to kill 4 kids each like these two did:

Father of the Year, 2008

Mother of the Year, 2008

:\'(

Why people do this is beyond me. Parents are supposed to protect and nurture their kids, not throw them off of bridges or stab and beat them to death.  >:(

Ant

yeah...people like those don't deserve to be parents. >:( 8-P ::) Karma plus one for you

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/08 at 1:15 am

another example of why I just can't understand why THESE kinds are the ones that tend to be MOST fertile. :-\\

Written By: malibumike65 on 01/11/08 at 3:31 am

That is just sad. Being a Dad myself, there is nothing I wouldn't do for my kids. I thought that the mother who was out of it and let her 5 year old kid drive her around was bad. It just goes to show you that tragedy comes in all kinds of degrees. At least those parents didn't take the easy way out, and will answer for their actions, unlike Daniel Benoit and his Mom Nancy, who will forever have justice denied for them.  >:(

Written By: Dude111 on 01/11/08 at 11:57 pm

Very sad :(

Check for new replies or respond here...