» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Would You Ever Be This Thirsty?

Written By: malibumike65 on 11/15/08 at 11:37 pm

I don't care how many chemicals they add, how clear it is or how many times it is filtered, this just sounds nasty.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/pottytrain5.gif  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/05/jarswim.gif  8-P

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2008/11/14/ramos.nasa.water.recycling.cnn

Subject: Re: Would You Ever Be This Thirsty?

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/08 at 12:15 am

hells to the no!  8-P

not even if you promised me a lifetime supply of Mountain Dew just to take one sip  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/19/08 at 5:36 pm

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...  ::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/19/08 at 5:39 pm

Well at least they're purifying it.  Urine drinking is nothing new, purifying it is however.  No I wouldn't drink it though.  Guess I'll never work for NASA. ::)

Written By: adagio on 11/29/08 at 9:20 pm

Well at least they're purifying it.  Urine drinking is nothing new, purifying it is however.  No I wouldn't drink it though.  Guess I'll never work for NASA. ::)

8-P

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/30/08 at 9:12 am

8-P

Sometimes, you just never know what's gonna end up down your throat ?    ???

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9587/drinkho9.gif

:-X

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/30/08 at 11:26 am

Looked it up in wikipedia.  It's a form of Oriental Medicine.  Don't think they purify it though. 8-P

Written By: adagio on 11/30/08 at 12:33 pm

Looked it up in wikipedia.  It's a form of Oriental Medicine.  Don't think they purify it though. 8-P

MEDICINE??? :o

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/30/08 at 6:02 pm

MEDICINE??? :o

Yep, funny thing I was in the hospital once and I overheard the nurses talking about this Vietnamese guy that drank his own urine.  Guess he was self medicating. ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/30/08 at 8:34 pm

Yep, funny thing I was in the hospital once and I overheard the nurses talking about this Vietnamese guy that drank his own urine.  Guess he was self medicating. ::)

Self medicating ?  Yes ... something I do EVERY night.  :-[      But with URINE ?    ???    :-\\

YES !  8)    I'm ALWAYS 'on the piss' !  :)

:D

Written By: adagio on 11/30/08 at 10:40 pm

Joking mood! :)  (see 'who's online' thread)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/02/08 at 6:40 pm

I've seen books on the subject in health boutiques and whatnot.  I always picture two guys looking at the royalties statement and snickering!
("Heh-heh, we got 'em drinkin' their own pee now!)
:P

Check for new replies or respond here...