» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Woman Hurt in Sex Mishap Involving Power Tool

Written By: gumbypiz on 03/14/09 at 5:22 pm

Woman Hurt in Sex Mishap Involving Power Tool

I am constantly amazed at the amount sheer stupidity that exists in this world. :o

In twisted way I'm thinking, maybe these people are doing us a favor with this stunt. Possibly insuring they don't reproduce and pass along more brainless offspring to this world. :P

Subject: Re: Woman Hurt in Sex Mishap Involving Power Tool

Written By: wildcard on 03/14/09 at 7:40 pm

No charges?  I see no reason to to use a power tool on a person.

Written By: gumbypiz on 03/14/09 at 9:39 pm

From what is understood from the storyline, this was consentual . An sexual aid was put on a saber saw (sabers saws move up and down, or in and out I suppose  ::) )

So it understood HOW it was being used, but God, WHY any part of a power tool, much less a saber saw, should ever be used around your privates by anyone baffles me.

If there are any charges it should be for stupidity/negligence for not realizing what could happen, not for any purposeful harm or intent.

Written By: Red Ant on 03/14/09 at 9:44 pm

NSFW:

You probably shouldn't click this

I use a sawzall at work for cutting steel conduit. I can't imagine how quickly it would damage bare skin. The blade of it sliced through my heavy duty blue jeans today, and all I did was lean against it - while it wasn't running.

blood red ant

Written By: wildcard on 03/14/09 at 11:52 pm

I know it's done I just don't know why it's okay to have sex like that and call it an accident.  I wonder if I shoot someone and call 911 they wont put me in jail.  Whatever sick sick sick sick

Written By: Class of 84 on 03/16/09 at 5:19 pm

Reminds me of Romans 1:20-28
"For  the invisible things  of him  from  the creation  of the world  are clearly seen  , being understood  by the things that are made,  even  his  eternal  power  and  Godhead;  so  that they  are  without excuse: Because  that, when they knew  God,  they glorified  him not  as  God,  neither  were thankful  ; but  became vain  in  their  imaginations,  and  their  foolish  heart  was darkened  .Professing themselves  to be  wise,  they became fools  ,And  changed  the glory  of the uncorruptible  God  into  an image  made like  to corruptible  man,  and  to birds,  and  fourfooted beasts,  and  creeping things. Wherefore  God  also  gave  them  up  to  uncleanness  through  the lusts  of their own  hearts,  to dishonour  their own  bodies  between  themselves: Who  changed  the truth  of God  into  a lie,  and  worshipped  and  served  the creature  more than  the Creator  , who  is  blessed  for  ever.  Amen. For  this  cause God  gave  them  up  unto  vile  affections:  for  even  their  women  did change  the natural  use  into  that which is against  nature: And  likewise  also  the men,  leaving  the natural  use  of the woman,  burned  in  their  lust  one toward another; men  with  men  working  that which is unseemly,  and  receiving  in  themselves  that recompence  of their  error  which  was meet.And  even as  they did  not  like  to retain  God  in  their knowledge,  God  gave  them  over  to  a reprobate  mind,  to do  those things which are  not  convenient"

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/17/09 at 10:19 pm

You probably shouldn't click this

Karma for the vocabulary lesson!  I learned a new word today!

Rule 34 (and the Internet in general) have scarred my mind to the point that I wasn't surprised by the original story, but I LOL'd at the fact that someone actually came up with a word for it. 

Darwin approves.  Just think of it as evolution in action.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/01/09 at 5:29 pm

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  ;D

I needed that laugh. Thank you!

Written By: Red Ant on 05/01/09 at 6:31 pm

Karma for the vocabulary lesson!  I learned a new word today!

Rule 34 (and the Internet in general) have scarred my mind to the point that I wasn't surprised by the original story, but I LOL'd at the fact that someone actually came up with a word for it. 

Darwin approves.  Just think of it as evolution in action.

Reciprocating action.  ;D

Ant

Written By: Step-chan on 05/08/09 at 10:29 pm

Oh man.... I'm the type that gets really and I do mean really nervous around electrical bladed tools. I can't imagine how someone can just nonchalantly do something like that.

:D :-\\ ::) :o :P

Check for new replies or respond here...