» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Man screws a horse

Written By: Fairee07 on 11/06/09 at 12:08 am

I'm afraid I don't have a link but today at lunch I was reading the Metro (a Great Toronto Area paper) and under the World section there was a small article about a man from South Carolina who was arrested for...screwing a horse and has a restraining order against going anywhere near barns. Apparently this was his second time getting caught.

Seriously what is this world coming to?

Subject: Re: Man screws a horse

Written By: Red Ant on 11/06/09 at 12:23 am

It could be worse. Google "Kenneth Pinyan". I wouldn't venture past the wikipedia entry. 

Ant

Written By: gibbo on 11/06/09 at 1:14 am

In my very best John Wayne voice...."Get down off that horse  ::)   Oh...sorry .... what was that? You're feeling a little horse?  ;)

Look folks all jokes aside.....it's okay 'cos...you can lead a horse to **** but you can't make it ****

Written By: Frank on 11/06/09 at 1:33 am

I'm afraid I don't have a link but today at lunch I was reading the Metro (a Great Toronto Area paper) and under the World section there was a small article about a man from South Carolina who was arrested for...screwing a horse and has a restraining order against going anywhere near barns. Apparently this was his second time getting caught.

I didn't know Dennis Rodman was in South Carolina.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/06/09 at 10:32 pm

It could be worse. Google "Kenneth Pinyan". I wouldn't venture past the wikipedia entry. 

Mr. Hand: An uptight history teacher in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Mr. Hands: Something very, very, very, different.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/676/roflbotezyt.jpg

Written By: danootaandme on 11/06/09 at 11:12 pm

Seriously, you think this is something new?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/08/09 at 12:18 pm

I didn't know Dennis Rodman was in South Carolina.

Karma! That made me laugh out loud.  ;D

Once again, there's a hillbilly making everyone in the South look like illeterate idiots. I should slap him!  >:(

Written By: Silver Power on 11/09/09 at 3:28 pm

Karma! That made me laugh out loud.  ;D

Once again, there's a hillbilly making everyone in the South look like illeterate idiots. I should slap him!  >:(

You spelled illiterate wrong. Karma tho for the attempt.

Check for new replies or respond here...