» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Hubby says it with manure

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/09/10 at 3:25 pm

An Iowa farmer has given his wife her "crappiest" ever birthday present.

Dick Kleis used a manure spreader to spell out "HAP B DAY LUV U" in a field visible from the living room of the couple's home.

Wife Carole was surprisingly happy with the gift of more than 50 tonnes of dung, reports the local Telegraph Herald.

"He's done weird things before for birthdays," she said. "But maybe not this weird."

Mr Kleis did also take his wife out for dinner and a movie to celebrate her 67th birthday, but wanted to do something unique.

"Someone said 'Do something you're good at', so I made a card with my 'pen'," he said. "I've just run out of stuff to do for her birthday."

Mr Kleis said it took about three hours and four loads of liquid manure to create the message.

"I was going to put a heart out there after the happy birthday, but I ran out of manure," he said.

Subject: Re: Hubby says it with manure

Written By: Red Ant on 01/10/10 at 3:47 am

Say it with flowers, but write it with feces!

Ant

Subject: Re: Hubby says it with manure

Written By: wildcard on 01/10/10 at 12:05 pm

hay, it's the thought that counts.

Check for new replies or respond here...