» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Pregnant Man Expecting Baby Number Three...

Written By: snozberries on 02/17/10 at 12:17 am

::)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/02/11/2010-02-11_pregnant_man_thomas_beatie_expecting_baby_number_3.html

Subject: Re: Pregnant Man Expecting Baby Number Three...

Written By: gibbo on 02/17/10 at 1:45 am

Sorry...I don't buy the whole pregnant man label. You can dress something up .... or paint over it ... but it is what it is!  Men simply don't have a functioning uterus...

Written By: snozberries on 02/17/10 at 1:49 am

That's sorts the reason for my eye roll. I mean either she wanted to be a man or she didn't. I'm sorry you shouldn't be able to have both ways.
And I feel bad for ass beating those kids are gonna get as they get older.

Written By: Frank on 02/17/10 at 12:52 pm

::)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/02/11/2010-02-11_pregnant_man_thomas_beatie_expecting_baby_number_3.html

Jerry Springer show material.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/20/10 at 2:31 pm

That's sorts the reason for my eye roll. I mean either she wanted to be a man or she didn't. I'm sorry you shouldn't be able to have both ways.
And I feel bad for ass beating those kids are gonna get as they get older.

At least he can honestly say:

I'm trying to be both a mother and a father to you!

To which George Carlin said:
:-X

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/20/10 at 2:33 pm

Sorry...I don't buy the whole pregnant man label. You can dress something up .... or paint over it ... but it is what it is!  Men simply don't have a functioning uterus...

What are you saying?  I have one but it doesn't work?  Stop oppressing me!

Check for new replies or respond here...