» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Vasectomy in-a-Box

Written By: gumbypiz on 03/30/10 at 1:35 am

Hmm, not a "news" story, but definitely news worthy.

Be the first on your block to save $1000's with Vasectomy in-a-Box!

Free money back guarantee! And it comes with so much good stuff (I especially like the "anesthetic" & the "pain" medication)  :D .

Hey, if anyone buys this, drop me a line and let me know how it works out.  ::)

Subject: Re: Vasectomy in-a-Box

Written By: Frank on 03/30/10 at 1:38 am

Hmm, not a "news" story, but definitely news worthy.

Be the first on your block to save $1000's with Vasectomy in-a-Box!

Free money back guarantee! And it comes with so much good stuff (I especially like the "anesthetic" & the "pain" medication)  :D .

Hey, if anyone buys this, drop me a line and let me know how it works out.  ::)

Don't know why this post makes me think of Lorena Bobbit.  ;)

Written By: karen on 03/30/10 at 8:55 am

One of the offices in the last place I worked had various news items stuck to the filing cabinets.  One I remember was about a man who (it claimed) had done his own vasectomy.  He had about the operation in a book and decided it was something he could do himself.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/10 at 8:57 pm

One of the offices in the last place I worked had various news items stuck to the filing cabinets.  One I remember was about a man who (it claimed) had done his own vasectomy.  He had about the operation in a book and decided it was something he could do himself.   :-\\

Oweeee!  I'll bet he didn't try it TWICE!
:P

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/25/10 at 1:31 am

I knew this was coming when I heard a certain song on Saturday Night Live skit starring Justin Timberlake.

Censored version
WhwbxEfy7fg

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/11/10 at 10:28 pm

Anyone who attempts this is stupid and cheap as all hell.

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/11/10 at 10:48 pm

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/kdailey37/owmyballs.jpg

They keep saying Idiocracy was fiction, I keep saying it was a documentary.  Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme.

Check for new replies or respond here...