» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Suspected Bomb an Anal Vibrator

Written By: gumbypiz on 04/21/10 at 11:04 pm

Suspected Bomb an Anal Vibrator

"Officers at the South Lake Tahoe area office discovered "a suspicious wire, with an on/off switch" in the suspect's front left pocket leading to his anal cavity."

The California Highway Patrol evacuated one of its offices due to this...only in America. ::)

Subject: Re: Suspected Bomb an Anal Vibrator

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/23/10 at 2:00 am

"Officers at the South Lake Tahoe area office discovered "a suspicious wire, with an on/off switch" in the suspect's front left pocket leading to his anal cavity."

The California Highway Patrol evacuated one of its offices due to this...only in America. ::)

Evacuated its...

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/topsecret01ch5.jpg

...oh, offices.  Never mind, then.

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/topsecret03ij3.jpg

But it still took the surgeons several hours just to remove the smile from their faces.

(And we all thought this sort of Top Secret stupidity was limited to Boston... America, I am disappoint.)

Written By: Frank on 04/24/10 at 11:44 pm

Imagine the opposite. Person buys what they think is an anal vibrator but it's a bomb instead and when they use it...boom!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/26/10 at 1:56 am

South Lake Tahoe police have just released this photo of the vehicle the man was driving.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/truck-1.jpg

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/26/10 at 9:06 pm

Reminds me of a scene in Fight Club!

"Was it ticking?"

"Actually throwers don't worry about ticking 'cause modern bombs don't tick."

"Sorry, throwers?"

"Baggage handlers. But, when a suitcase vibrates, then the throwers gotta call the police."

"My suitcase was vibrating?"

"Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..."

"It's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo."

"I don't own..."

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/15/10 at 5:58 pm

An El Dorado County Explosive Ordinance Disposal Team evacuated the office at about 5:45 a.m. and rendered the device safe -- determining it was not an explosive device, the report said.

"The vibrator was subsequently removed and placed into property," it said.

Things Joe Friday never had to do!
8-P

Check for new replies or respond here...