» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Cross-eyed opossum finds fame

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/11 at 2:49 pm

http://web.orange.co.uk/images/ice/quirkies/heidi_europics.jpg

Heidi the cross-eyed opossum has hit a new high - with her own Facebook page.

The two-year-old marsupial shot to fame when pictures of her bizarre boss-eyed look emerged from Leipzig Zoo in Germany.

Now Heidi has her own Facebook entry and has already gathered more than 34,000 fans.

"She's very cute and if you write her a message of support you get a reply back from here. More and more of us are joining every hour" said one.

Experts believe Heidi's condition may be caused by fat deposits around her eyes because of a poor diet.

Now keepers have put her on a diet and she has already lost 500 grams following a healthy eating plan.

"The fat around her tail is another symptom of the same problem. But with the right diet and exercise we can reverse them," said one.

Subject: Re: Cross-eyed opossum finds fame

Written By: 80sfan on 01/08/11 at 10:24 pm

I like this post.  

I need to lose weight myself. Maybe I can get my own Facebook page while I'm at it.   ;D

Wow, if the possum ate better food, he/she will get better.

Subject: Re: Cross-eyed opossum finds fame

Written By: lorac61469 on 01/14/11 at 7:30 pm

There are very few animals that I don't like but I really hate possums. :-[  They are creepy boogers however this one is kinda cute.

Check for new replies or respond here...