» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Kindergartner brings mom's crack pipe to to show and tell at school.

Written By: King Tut on 09/23/11 at 3:59 pm

The task for the fresh-faced kindergarten students was to bring important family items for show and tell.   But one kindergartner floored his teacher and local law enforcement officers when police say he pulled his mother's crack pipe and an ounce of drugs from his backpack.

The child's mother was charged with possession of a controlled substance and one count of first-degree child endangerment. Bond was set at $7,500 for 32-year-old Michelle Marie Cheatham.  A family friend at Cheatham's home told KCTV5 that the boy is now being cared for by loved ones.

Sweet Springs Elementary School officials contacted police on Sept. 6 about 8:30 a.m. Superintendent Donna Wright told police that students had been asked to bring "pictures of their family for show and tell," according to court documents.

The teacher told police that the boy produced for his "show-and-tell" family items the pipe and "several baggies of ... rocks," according to court records. The rocks tested positive for methamphetamine. Altogether, the drugs totaled about an ounce and were worth about $3,700, officials said Monday.

A search warrant was executed at Cheatham's home, and a police dog named Boomer found a crack pipe, according to court records. Charges were filed Sept. 12.

I imagine his mom is really pissed off now!

Subject: Re: Kindergartner brings mom's crack pipe to to show and tell at school.

Written By: gibbo on 09/24/11 at 10:30 pm

yeah...I don't like either when my kids take my 'stuff'.... ::)

Subject: Re: Kindergartner brings mom's crack pipe to to show and tell at school.

Written By: King Tut on 09/24/11 at 10:56 pm

yeah...I don't like either when my kids take my 'stuff'.... ::)

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0907/crack-kills-sick-crack-demotivational-poster-1248191205.jpg

Written By: gibbo on 09/24/11 at 11:12 pm

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0907/crack-kills-sick-crack-demotivational-poster-1248191205.jpg

Yes, the crack in that freezer goes almost down to the floor!  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/26/11 at 11:18 pm

"I found this on my parents' night table!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFRDvpj2mg0

Check for new replies or respond here...