» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Man shoots self outside hospital to donate organs

Written By: King Tut on 09/26/11 at 6:19 pm

A Baltimore man shot himself outside a hospital because he reportedly wanted to donate his organs, the Baltimore Sun reports.

Police refused to discuss the motive behind the attempted suicide, but the newspaper reported the 29-year-old man left a note indicating his wishes for his organs.

Police said he shot himself Thursday at 11:15 a.m., near the emergency room doors.

He was taken inside the hospital then rushed to another hospital for treatment. He remains in critical condition.

An interesting twist here: I don't know this guy's exact condition, but he tried to kill himself to donate his organs, but fate might turn the tables against him and oh the irony here. He might need someone to donate an organ to him.

I suppose someone else can shoot themselves and do the job right and donate organs to him.  ::)
Any volunteers?
Anyone?
Buhler?

Subject: Re: Man shoots self outside hospital to donate organs

Written By: Henk on 09/27/11 at 5:18 am

Odd, to say the least.

An interesting twist here: I don't know this guy's exact condition, but he tried to kill himself to donate his organs, but fate might turn the tables against him and oh the irony here. He might need someone to donate an organ to him.

Yeah, well, about that... I haven't heard of any brain transplants (yet). ::)

Anyone?
Bueller?

Fixt. ;)

Subject: Re: Man shoots self outside hospital to donate organs

Written By: Bobby on 09/28/11 at 10:13 am

He did this because shooting himself is such a great way to advertise his functioning brain capacity...  ::) ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...